Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Pickup - Pt. One

Was at the gym this morning. Just as I finished my run I caught sight of a pretty hunky looking guy walking up the stairs to the shower room. Since I was done, I followed suit.

We caught each other's eyes just as I entered the room.

He's already in his towel and nothing else. Short, tanned and buffed. Sexy.

The I realised I left my towel in the car. Bugger.

I went down to my car to retrieve my towel and headed back up to the shower room.

I got undressed and headed to the steam room. He wasn't there.

There was a cubicle in the shower room being occupied. I figured it was him.

Went in to the cubicle beside it and started to shower. No signals from next door.

He came out of the cubicle. I followed shortly.

Our eyes met again. This time I smiled. He reciprocated.

I got changed and so did he. I went to fill my bottle of protein powder with water and he walked past me.

'Not working today?' he asked.

I smiled and answered 'Sure'.

We chatted for the next ten minutes and exchanged numbers. He was kinda shy which made him even more desirable. When we parted ways, he shook my hand and ticked my palm. Not so shy after all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...