Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Long-due Massage

It's been ages since I last had an Ayurvedic massage.

Since it's the holiday season, I decided to make use of the ease of traffic on the road to get there.

I made my booking at 1pm. 

The masseur whom I had the last time was still working there. 

He beamed as we met.

"Long time no see sir" he smiled.

I asked for my usual oil massage, plus a full body scrub. A 2-hour treatment.

The masseur is probably in his late 20s. Charming, not very tall but has a nice built. He has grinning eyes and a nice manly moustache across his full lips.

I love it when he applies the warm oil all over my back, a combination of deep tissue rub and relaxation massage. The oil feels wonderfully sensual as he slides and glides his hands along my back.

Then I flipped across. Even though I was naked, I was merely relaxing and just enjoying the massage. 

But then when he started rubbing oil all over my chest and stomach, my cock started to gorge and spring to life.

Just as he is done with my upper body, he started pouring more oil on my cock, which makes my cock swell up even more. It's now red and throbbing.

My eyes were closed. Just savoring the moment. Maybe he would take it further, maybe he wouldn't.

I had no expectations.

He started massaging the bottom of my shaft and working towards the head. I generally find this action too sensitive for my dick and I would get uncomfortable. However, he had the perfect combination of touches. He wasn't too fast and he applied just the right amount of pressure. 

The sensation was phenomenal.

I didn't think I was going to cum anytime soon but I was at his mercy. He would stroked the shaft a little and then twirl his finger around the glistening head shaft, making it impossible for me to hold back. He repeated this a few times. 

Without me even trying, I could feel my shaft tightening up and he knew that I was close. He then moved his hand down to my shaft and started stroking firmly but slowly. 

I lost it and gave a faint cry as I opened my eyes. My cock was pumping several squirts of warm manload onto my abs. He just kept milking it firmly until the last drop was released.

Without a word, he took out the Kleenex and started cleaning me up. I was still regaining my breath.

He gave a smile and asked me to relax. He then assisted me up from the bed and into the steam bath and left the room.

* * *

About 20 minutes later, I was soaked in sweat and oil. The perspiration helped rinse off the excess oil.

Another masseur came in, greeted me and prepped me for the full body scrub. 

I was totally relaxed by this time, after a lovely rubdown and an unexpected ejaculation.

The scrub was heavenly. The masseur was gentle and took his time applying the lulur scrub all over my body, at every crevice.

Once my front and back were done, I got up and headed to the shower room to rinse myself off. 

I was surprised he followed suit. He politely asked me to stand still while he would rinse me off. 

It was a little strange at first. I was standing before him, fully naked and he would take the shower head and rinse every part of my body like a baby.

He asked me to turn around, and did the same thing. He had no qualms rinsing my legs and up to my crotch and balls. I felt like a patient getting examined by a doctor.

Of course by this time, my cock was fully erect, bouncing up and down in its full glory, all in plain view.

But nothing happened. He was totally professional. He handed the shower head back to me and excused himself once he's done. 

It took me a while before my erection could go down. 

Once I was fully satisfied, I toweled myself dry, got changed and left the premise.

I gave them both a nice tip and told them I would visit them again. 

Hopefully a lot sooner the next time.

4 comments:

toros82 said...

where is this massage place if you don't mind sharing?

Unknown said...

By any chance, where can I get this massage? Sounds very relaxing ...

karanXproject said...

where is this place??

Anonymous said...

hey dude..is the same place u went last time at klang or any other new place?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...