Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Public Suck

I met up with the guy who loves outdoor sex and the message came tonight at around 7pm.

"Free tonight?" came the message.

I was having dinner with friends just then. 

Darn

Good thing it was a casual dinner so I could excuse myself early.

I met him at the agreed place and he specified which toilet to find him.

I had a bit of trouble finding the place because it wasn't a familiar area to me.

Finally located it and went to the 1st floor toilet where he said he would be. I walked in and saw him standing next to the urinals. There was no one else there. 

He looked a little stockier than his photo but manly nonetheless. He was in his office attire.

We locked ourselves in the cubicle and he started to undress me. 

Just as he started to lick my nipples, one of the cleaners came in and I froze. But he seemed pretty relaxed and gestured me to stay calm. He seemed to be pretty experienced in this sort of escapades.

True enough, the cleaner left shortly and the place was quiet again.

He resumed licking my nipples.

Bliss. 

His tongue wrapped around my nipples and flicked it up and down, sending shockwaves to my crotch.

My dick started to get really hard and he took his time alternating his tongue between my two nipples.

He then slowly wrapped his mouth over my tool.

More bliss.

This guy is good. And he seems to know what he’s doing. 

He didn't fret, didn't rush, just took his time to enjoy my dick. He even deepthroated me a few times.

Without a flinch.

I don't often cum by getting fellated like this but given the adrenaline, it was too exciting not to squirt my 3-day load in his warm mouth.

He didn't squirm or move one bit. Took it all in one stride.

I shook and moaned quietly, trying not to make too much of a sound. Once I regained myself, I let myself out when the coast was clear. 

I didn't even shake his hand.

And he still had my load in his mouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which toilet did you went?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...