Friday, September 7, 2012

When Daddy Visits

I rarely get to hear from him. Almost been a year.

But when I do, I know his partner is out of town.

We met for dinner but really, our minds were focused on one thing.

Pure unadulterated sex.

Dinner was swift. As I was driving us back to my place, his hand was rubbing against my crotch, which instantly got hard. 

Once home, he gave his partner a call to touch base with him. 

I pulled his pants down and he was already semi-erect.

I started sucking him as he spoke with his partner.

I could hear his voice was quivering as he was trying to make casual conversations with his partner on the other line. His cock was rock hard as I glided my mouth up and down his shaft.

We took a shower shortly after and then proceeded to have one of the best sex sessions we ever had.

I was feeling extremely oral and couldn't stop sucking and deepthroating him while he constantly teased my nipples which got me dripping wet.

His cock was extremely hard and sturdy and fitted my throat so well.

He then returned the favor and gave me an awesome deepthroat as well. 

It's just one of those nights, when everything seemed to aligned itself perfectly. We were both in our horniest and raunchiest mood.

We spent an hour just on oral sex alone. 

Then I fucked him. He was hard throughout. Lots of kissing, a mixture of tender deep strokes and hard raw poundings. He took it all in stride. Moaning louder and hungrier with each stroke.

He looked so sexy on the couch. With his shaved head and goatee and a irresistible stocky-muscular frame. He stared at me with those smoldering eyes. I'm also obsessed with his masculine big hands and those rings that he got on. Those rings on his fingers absolutely turned me on in a major way.

After an intense fuck, we took a short break before we swapped roles. He was just as good a top as he was a bottom. He knew how to pleasure my hole so that I could 'loosen' up. 

I usually couldn't last getting fucked that long but I didn't want him to stop. And my cock was leaking with precum so much, my abs were wet.

As the session drew to an end, I sucked his cock till he came in my mouth. I could still feel those hot warm squirts jetting towards my palate. He then played with my nipples while my mouth was still savoring his dick and I shot a big wad all over myself. 

We fell asleep on each other shortly afterwards.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...