Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Top Guy

He left about 30 minutes ago. 

Sometimes you have great sex, sometimes you have awesome sex.

This was the latter.

We have been exchanging messages for over a week now and after deliberating who's gonna fuck whose ass, we both ended up pleasuring each other orally.

Normally tops like him don't get into sucking that much. He was different. I could see he was really into me. Kept wanting me to turn around and show him my ass.

I, on the other hand, was fixated with his tool. It was truly something to behold. A gorgeous 7" cut chocolate rod. Absolutely delicious. I couldn't keep my mouth away from it.


He's not even that tall. About 5'5"in height but cut and compact in a sexy frame.

I begged him to cum in my mouth. He sat on the sofa, spread his legs and let me work on his rod. He kept looking at me all this time as I slid my mouth up and down his manshaft in a steady rhythm. Then with a firm grasp on my arm, he shot his five day load in my mouth. He inhaled and he ejaculated and only exhaled several seconds later. It was intense.


I savoured every drop of his precious man seed. I didn't stop licking his cock even though it started to get soft. Even when flaccid, his dick had a nice length and girth to it.

Then he told me to cum in his mouth. 

I straddled across his chest and dump my five day load in his mouth while pinning his head on the cushion. He didn't even flinch. My load ended up all over his face, lips, nose and neck. But a good lot of it landed on his tongue. He swallowed it all. No gagging. No choking. 

We cuddled for a while. He laid his head on my chest. 

"So do you wanna see me again?" I asked casually.

"Yup, for sure." he replied.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...