Friday, September 14, 2012

Gym Encounter

Part of the thrill was it happened so fast and unexpectedly.

He walked in. 

I was just drying myself from the showers.

I could tell he was checking me out. Malay guy, probably in his late 20s, dusky skin, with boy-next-door good looks.

I continued to dry myself when he walked past me in and made eye contact in the mirror. 

He was walking towards the urinal and his eyes beckoned me to follow him.

There was a couple of guys there changing as well but I thought, what the heck. 

I followed him and there he was, standing by the urinal, waiting to see if I would show up.

I smiled at him and moved into the cubicle just behind him. I closed the door but didn't lock it.

It took him a few seconds but he pushed the door open and there I was, standing naked in front of him and was already stroking myself.

He proceeded to lick my nipples ever so gently. I loved that.

Then he reached out his other hand and teased the other nipple. Bliss.

He pulled down his pants and a nice sizable looking rod came springing out.

He continued to play with my nipples and then I gestured him to suck my cock.

If he was good with his hands, he was even better with his mouth. Warm, moist and cushy.

I was very turned on by his moves and proceeded to sit on the toilet seat and suck him. 

It took only about 30s of deepthroat before he had to pull  his dick out from my mouth. He squeezed it firmly, trying to stop himself from cumming.

But he couldn't. He released his grip and ejaculated on the floor. This of course, turned me on even more.

I got up almost immediately and shot a big thick load all over his cum-smeared dick. 

We kissed and cleaned up and he left.

Let's see if we 'bump' into each other again next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...