Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Curious

I received a message from an online personals site on Saturday morning:

"Hello...

I saw your ad and am responding as a single guy. I am straight and in a relationship, but find that pictures of hard cocks turn me on so much..and I want to stroke and suck a cock.... your hard cock makes my cock hard- are you open to me stroking your cock until you cum? I could just come in and do it, and leave. I want to suck but am careful about staying safe and clean, as I am...but I would love to stroke a hard cock today....mutual or not. 

Thanks!"

I replied, asking if he wanted to exchange numbers. Easier to communicate that way.

He responded:

"I find it a little uncomfortable trying to make small talk with a total stranger- funnily enough it is easier to just meet and get naked than to talk on the phone , etc. Not trying to be evasive, I too an just a regular guy, attached with a GF, professional, fit and sensible. This is abit unnatural for me as I mentioned I am not gay, nor even bi, but bi-curious and open- and I think the best way to explore it is to get naked with a guy, and stroke his hard cock, maybe getting mine stroked too- but not even sure if I would get hard as I am very nervous about it and would likely just focus on making you cum. I live close to the XXXX about 10 mins from XXXX...if you want to simply come over, strip naked, lay down on the bed and let me administer to your cock, without a lot of before and after hanging out and small talk- I think I would like to do that . It would be the easiest and safest way for me. 

Would you be open to me sucking your cock with a condom? Would love to give you a full on blowjob, but just super careful about staying healthy. It would also be easiest for me to host, as i do not have a car or know the city that well -just want to make sure the person is ok before letting anyone know where I live or inviting them into my place. Discretion and security are of utmost importance, as my GF does not know I am doing this. It is for me to explore..get out of my system as I keep wanting to do it." 

Alright. I thought. This guy is obviously bi-curious but extremely nervous and closeted.

I managed to reassure him I was no stalker and get his address and headed over.

The traffic was great and took me about 10 minutes to reach there.

He opened the door without his shirt on. He gave a nervous smile and said hello. 

Not a bad looker. Pretty tall, stocky-muscle type. Masculine, in his early 40s.

He ushered me to his guest room and asked me to take off my clothes. 

He then stripped naked, leaned over and started feeling my crotch.

He had quite a thick uncut dick but it wasn't erect.

I told him to relax.

He then slipped on a condom on my cock and started to fellate me.

He seemed to enjoy it but he was a bad sucker. His teeth were all over the place.

I stopped him and sucked him a little. He got hard for a while and then soft again. He was clearly quite out of his comfort zone.  

Then I asked if he wanted me to fuck him. 

He paused, thought for a while and said, "I've never done that before."

"Well, would you like me to show you?" 

"Ok" he said, after a good 10 seconds. 

At first he tried to sit on me but he was pretty tight. So I got him to lie on his back and spread his legs. 

He relaxed more and I managed to get my dick slowly in.

All this time, he just gave a blank look, deliberating whether he liked the experience or not.

I started to slide my cock in and out in a slow and steady movement. 

About a minute later, he said, "That's enough I think."

I pulled out my cock, took off my condom and cleaned myself.

We chatted a little while afterwards. He was a little embarrassed that things didn't quite go according to plan but felt enlightened nonetheless. I smiled and told him it's really quite ok. 

He said he wanted to get 'this thing’ out of his system. Now that he's tried it, he’s decided that it’s not for him. He can go back to focusing on his girlfriend and get settled down. 

Well, I hate to burst his bubble, but I've heard it all before. From guys like him. 

They always come back for more.

Always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello mr titillate (i mean the owner of this blog.)

as an expert with load of experiences of seducing and fucking, do me a favor to answer this question as i am inexperienced naive bi noob. yes i'm bi i do have nasty infatuation in women too.

DO YOU THINK IT IS POSSIBLE TO TURN A STRAIGHT MATER LORD INTO TEMPORARILY SHORT TERM WILDEST BISEXUAL WITH JUST A RIGHT SEDUCTION AT A RIGHT TIME AND A RIGHT PLACE????? I'M ASKING BECAUSE I'M SERIOUSLY DOUBTING IT.

your mate,
-BURIK@YMAIL.COM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...