Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Steam Room

Last week had been an interesting week of escapades. 

Last Wednesday I went to the gym as usual, but after my workout, I decided to head into the steam room to wind down before the shower.

It's usually empty but there's someone there this time.

He's Asian, mid 30s, average looks but has a nice body. 

We sat almost next to each other.

For some reason, I was getting quite horned up after my workout.

I chilled for a while but then my dick got the better of me.

I slowly slide my right foot to where his foot is and stopped just inches away his. 

Within seconds, he got the gist and started stroking my toe gently.

I got really turned by that and removed my towel, revealing my excitement.

He did the same.

He then sat next to me and started sucking my cock.

I gestured him into the shower room instead.

He followed suit.

He had a really hard cock, slightly curved to the right but extremely hard and proud. 

The shower head started running and I was on my knees giving him a blowjob.

He was evidently very turned on and started gyrating his hips and thrusting his cock further and further down my throat.

He suddenly increased his speed and shot his load in my mouth. 

What's even hotter was his facial expression. He came so hard but didn't make a sound. His face said it all.

It's my turn next. He squatted below my cock and balls and waited for my load.

He was rewarded by my warm seed on his chest.

He stood up, took his towel and left.

I finished up my shower and carried on with my day. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is real hot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...