Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Abandoned Carpark

It was kinda late. I wasn't planning to meet him but he was insistent and managed to arouse me with his text messages.

He lives in a condo up the hill which is quite nice and removed from the traffic.

We drove round to a secluded and dark parking lot and he started unzipping.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmm..." were the noise he muttered as he helped himself to my stiff rod.

About 5 minutes later it was getting a little cramped in the car, so he brought me to an abandoned carpark at one of the block's basement.

It was pitch dark except for the distant street lamps illuminating at the end of the carpark.

He assured me the guards wouldn't patrol at this hour.

Well, that's half the thrill right? Getting caught with your pants down?

He pulled my pants down and continued sucking my cock, playing and teasing my nipples at the same time.

He was really enjoying himself. Licking and sucking like a kid to his favourite candy. And I love the consistency of his sucking. It was just right and not hurried.

Within 10 minutes I could feel something building in my crotch even though I wasn't ready to cum. And then the floodgate opened and a gush of warm load rushed into his mouth and down his throat. He didn't flinch and he took all my load in his mouth.

As I drove back, a string of messages came telling me all the nasty things he would do to me the next time. I was hard all the way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...