Sunday, January 30, 2011

Compulsive Meeting

I was supposed to go for a run at 730am in the morning but instead I got caught up with a fellow chatter from Facebook as I was about to log off.

So the next thing I know, I was at his home, on my knees, sucking his thick married cock while he played with my nipples.


I was horny like fuck and had to do it.

He's not too tall, but confident and married with 4 children. Cock is average but thick. And VERY hard. A face full of beard helped too.

He tried very hard to convince me to let him fuck me, but I refused. I nudged him to suck me instead. We also 69 each other.

Within the next few minutes I unloaded my load onto his chest while he played with my nipples, coaxing me as I creamed. It was intense.

He wanted to cum while fucking but that wasn't going to happen.

So I showered, and left for my run while he's still raging hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. obviously u are not interested in him right ?? soo thats why you left him after u cum..

Anonymous said...

Short cock but THICK! mmm...

Bulbolboi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...