Friday, February 4, 2011

The 3-hour Session

Been a while since we met. He's always wanting to meet. But circumstances often proved otherwise.

When we do meet, however, it's always hot. Like last night for example.

As he was driving me back to his house, our hands kept rubbing and touching each other's crotch. I even exposed myself during the drive back.

Back home, it was a case of him sucking me dry. He simply loved to suck.

He loves doing one thing for a long time before moving onto the next. Then it's another hour before we moved on to something else.

Intense? Most definitely.

We ended the night with me fucking him in all kinds of positions before he finally unloaded a huge load across his chest. After a quick clean up, I continued fucking him until I unloaded an aggressive 5 day load in his manhole.

1 comment:

bruskosalazar said...

Have you ever thought of writing these experiences as a book. Love reading you blog.More pictures next time though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...