Monday, February 7, 2011

The Stocky Guy


Been chatting for almost a year now and also exchanged several messages on an online chat site.

He's been pestering me to meet him.

I finally did on Sunday.

I was horny of course when I text him and needed someone to service my cock.

He was keen to say the least. He was on his way back from the gym.

I reached his place around 11am. He just had his shower. We shook hands and got acquainted for a few minutes making small talk. But I wasn't paying too much attention as my cock was already raging to go.

I took a quick shower and we started kissing. He began licking my nipples and dropped my bath towel. My cock was rock hard and red. He took his time to orientate his way around my body.

He's not a conventional good looking guy, but he's got a guy-next-door charm which I really like. Shaved head, tanned skin and thick brows. He's got a manly stocky built and solid hands which I paid compliments to.

There were a lot of kissing and man to man romance which was very sensuous and intense. He loved to suck my cock and worship it, gagging it in every way possible.

He had a great looking bubble butt which could make any top fall in love with it. Brown, round and firm.

We must have fucked for at least an hour or more because I didn't want to ejaculate so soon. He was more than happy to comply. I just kept fucking and fucking until he could hold it no longer and squirted all over himself as I fucked him side ways while stroking his rock hard cock.

I then sat on his chest and with one hand he played with my nipple and the other stroking me steadily till my cock erupted a 4 day man load that smeared across his lips and nostrils, covering them with thick molten lava cum.

Sometimes you have such a deep sexual connection with someone you've never even met and you have no expectations to fulfill, just deep-seeded lust and desire.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...