Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Janitor

Just finished a big lunch with some friends at a mall nearby and while they proceeded to order themselves some coffee and doughnuts somewhere, I headed to the gents to relieve myself.

The gents was empty.

I stood by the urinal and in came the janitor.

He somehow came and stood by me.

At that time I wasn’t thinking much about it. Then I could sense from the corner of my eye he was actually playing with his dick.

He had a nice cock. Pretty long and thick.

I started to urinate and as I did, I turned my angle a little so that he could see my cock. I could tell that he was looking. I started to get hard.

After relieving myself. I decided to wash my hands and leave, thinking that anyone could come in the very minute.

But he just stood there and looked at me. In fact he signaled me to head into the empty cubicle.

Impulsively, I did, and inside, he took off his pants and showed me his fully erect black cock. He again silently signalled me to do the same. My cock went hard. I pulled up my tee-shirt and he sucked one of my nipples while playing with the other. He then sucked my dick for a while.

He then suddenly turned around and exposed his ass to me. I wasn’t quite sure what he wanted me to do but when he spat some saliva on his hand and smeared it on his ass, I understood completely. But before I could even go near him, I was so turned on by this proposition that I came on top of his ass.

It was hard to cum and not be able to make a sound. I quickly cleaned myself up and left the cubicle before someone came in and discover us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...