Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Toll Toilet

12.27pm.

Was around the vicinity and decided to check out the toilet. There were a few guys already loitering outside. I went straight to the cubicle and there was a hot indian guy who stood at the basin 'washing' his hands. I finished my business, went over and looked at him and smiled. 

I signalled him to join me a nearby cubicle. 

He came in and locked the door. He started to lick my nipples. He smelled nice and clean. Then he proceeded to undress my pants followed by his. He had a hard rock cock. He went down and sucked me for a bit. I didn't reciprocate.

We mucked about for about 5 minutes but I left shortly after as he wasn't ready to cum.


2 comments:

vicky said...

let me to suck ur dick once pls

pranil said...

very nice cocks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...