Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gym Member

Whenever I see him changing in the shower room at the gym, my heart would skip a beat. I try hard not to stare too much.

He's European, probably in his early 30s, about 6'2" tall, lean buff, broad but well-toned, has a shaved head and very handsome features. Thick strong brows and a manly stubbled face.

Once, just as I was about to place my stuff in the locker room, I walked in on him changing right in front of me, stark naked. He had the most beautiful long and thick flaccid cock. I wasn't expecting to see him naked, but I was glad I did.

Over the weeks, whenever I see him, I would smile and make small talks with him. He seems like a pretty easy-going guy but what he doesn't know is how much I would drop to my knees and fellate him at the drop of a hat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no pic of him? =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...