Thursday, November 20, 2014

Craving

It’s one of those nights where you’ve had a long tiring week and it’s only halfway through the week.

When I am stressed at work, I get horny. And depending on my mood, I would either look for an ass or for a cock or both.

I happened to crave for a nice sizeable cock in my mouth this Wednesday night.

I texted my buddy Jay and for some reason, he replied almost immediately.

Me: “Yo, where are you?”

Him: “I’m home”

Me: “Free?”

Him: “Yup. Wanna have some fun?”

Done. 

He arrived an hour later and he spent the whole night making me his bitch. Fucked me in the mouth in all possible positions then flipped me over and fucked my ass royally for an hour or so.

Under normal circumstances, I usually would return the favour but I decided to let things be this night. I was having too much of a good time.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...