Monday, February 22, 2021

The Restroom

So while shopping at the mall this afternoon, I had to use the restroom. Most of the toilets were under renovation and the only available one was right next to the supermarket. It was a tiny toilet. There were two cubicles in there. One was out of order and the other one was occupied. There was no one else there so I waited.

As I stood in front of the cubicle, I couldn't help but notice a moving shadow cast on the tiled floor mimicking someone jerking off. I intially thought my mind was playing tricks on me. But as I stood there watching, the more obvious it felt. It couldn't be anything else.
 
I got rather intrigued and aroused by the time I figured out what was happening. I gave a dirty smirk at the thought of witnessing someone doing his dirty deed in a public restroom. 
 
Moments later, the movements stopped. The flush came on and I could hear the occupant putting on his pants. The cubicle door swung open and a rather well-built Indian man, probably in his 30s, walked out with his head down, eyes avoiding mine. He didn't even wash his hands as he hurried off the restroom.

I stepped inside the cubicle and just as I suspected, there was cum on the floor. And they looked freshly discharged.





 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...