Friday, March 9, 2012

Army Uniform Guy

Met him once some time back but this time he asked if I was interested in uniforms.

"What kind?" I asked.

"Army," he replied, "I just bought one set."

True enough, he SMSed me his latest acquisition. It looked pretty horny to me.

We weren't supposed to meet last night but somehow we kept texting each other on how sexy it would be to be wearing that uniform and having some fun in it.

At a spontaneous whim, I asked him to come over.


He has a juicy cock which I couldn't stop sucking on and I also managed to at some point drill him pretty nicely. His ass could certainly take a pounding. The best part about it is he loved kissing. Raunchiness with a tinge of tenderness is the best kind of sex.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...