Saturday, May 25, 2024

Ejaculation after 21 days of Semen Retention

Last night, I continued another intense session of edging that lasted several hours before bedtime. By now, my balls felt dense and heavy, but I wanted to see how far I could push myself. As you can see from the pictures, the pre-cum flow became very heavy and continuous, dripping copiously as I edged along. 







I wrapped up around 11 p.m., took a hot shower, and headed to bed. Despite my efforts to relax, my body remained tense. My erection would diminish slightly, only to return to a semi-erect state at the slightest touch. My stomach felt weird and churning, and I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing and turning, my mind restless. My balls were incredibly full, and I had a nagging feeling that it was time to release the load. I tried to ignore the urge, but my body insisted otherwise. I didn't want to have a wet dream, which would be a real anti-climax. So, I got up around 3 a.m. and began the task of releasing my well-stocked load after 21 days.

Although I was working towards a climax this time, I didn't rush it. It took nearly an hour to work up a good load. The verdict? I'll say this: as far as ejaculation goes, it didn't feel any different from any other ejaculation. That's not to say it wasn't enjoyable, but the goal of semen retention isn't about the ejaculation—it's about the journey of constantly trying to reach the peak without allowing it to happen.

I thoroughly enjoyed and understood the whole process up to this point and grasped the principle behind why people practice this. I loved the energy and confidence it gave me throughout the process, and being sexually on edge constantly really worked in my favor. As I mentioned in my previous post, I haven't felt this sexually confident since my 30s. Now, regarding the ejaculation itself, it was intense and explosive, but within seconds, that feeling of intense sexual charge started to drop, which was almost a little disappointing.

There are different schools of thought on semen retention: some say not to ejaculate for as long as possible, while others suggest clearing the pipes once in a while. I believe that whether you want to or not, your body will find a way to release the semen one way or another. I don't have an issue with ejaculation at all—in fact, I loved it. The ejaculation was powerful and intense, with strong spurts and an abundant overflow of cum.But this journey has completely shifted my perception of semen retention and ejaculation, showing me how you can use it to your full advantage and potential. It has been a truly remarkable awareness for me.

Having said that, I'm glad I 'cleared my pipes,' and surprisingly, the dip in energy the next day hasn't really been noticeable. The sexual energy still seems to be present within me. I did, however, get a good night's sleep afterwards and felt relieved that I wasn't going to have a wet dream to ruin the whole 21-day build-up. Would I do it again? Absolutely. I'm already planning to challenge myself beyond 21 days next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...