Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Semen Retention Journal: The Journey So Far

It's been 18 days since my last ejaculation, and during this period, I've been closely observing the changes in my mind and body. Here are some notable improvements.

Mental focus and energy:

While I've always considered myself to be quite focused and driven, I've noticed a gradual decline in my energy levels and mental sharpness over the years. There have been days when I easily forget things, get distracted, and feel low on energy. However, over the past two weeks of semen retention, I've experienced a significant boost in mental focus and energy. I find myself more alert, productive, and bursting with vitality.

Increased testosterone:

As someone who considers himself a highly sexual being in his prime, I understand that the body undergoes changes as we age. However, over the past 18 days of semen retention, I've experienced a remarkable boost in testosterone levels. It's as if I've been transported back to my 30s. I've noticed the return of my morning erections, which are now harder and more gratifying than before. This surge in testosterone has also translated into my workouts at the gym, where I've been able to lift heavier weights again. It's clear evidence of improved testosterone levels and renewed vitality.
 
Increased libido and multiple orgasms without ejaculation:

Perhaps the most outstanding improvement of all, and one that deserves detailed exploration in a separate post. Edging for hours without ejaculating has elevated my sexual pleasure to unprecedented levels. My sexual energy is now off the charts—over the past 18 days, I've consistently engaged in edging sessions 5-6 times, each lasting 4-5 hours, and I simply can't get enough. The freedom from worrying about ejaculation has allowed me to explore new realms of pleasure, particularly in prostate stimulation. I've reached incredible new heights of sensation, experiencing the most intense and prolonged internal orgasms that seem to defy any notion of ending. Despite my extensive experience with prostate play, these new pleasures are unlike anything I've ever encountered before.
 
Affirmation of masculine prowess:  
 
All of the aforementioned changes have culminated in one significant outcome: reaffirming what it truly means to embody masculinity. Confidence, focus, decisiveness, and vitality are all integral aspects of masculinity. While some may underestimate the importance of a morning erection, I can attest to its significance. The visible manifestation of a healthy, rock-solid erection serves as a visual boost to a man's confidence and ego. Moreover, the high sexual libido and pent-up sexual energy are potent life forces that define masculinity. The sexual pheromones emitted from within instill a sense of confidence and allure, further solidifying one's masculine identity. It's a feeling of power and assurance unlike any other.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...