Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Portman 2

"I'm exceptionally horny today" said the portman as he stared at me with his dirty look while rubbing his crotch.

"Oh yeah?" I replied feeling his wooden bulge beneath his jeans.

I wasted no time in unzipping his pants and helping myself to that juicy ebony cock of his.

Not only was he exceptionally horny today, he was exceptionally hard.

And drippin' wet.

I didn't want anything else but to suck his massive uncut meat today. He didn't seem to object.

I decided to spice things up a little. I put on Titan Media's 'Cirque Noir' and took some shots of him while he watched it.

Obviously the film became too hot to handle and before long, he started fucking my mouth and dumped his mancum all over all over my face. And what a fucking thick load it was too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...