Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Heat

Those fucking poppers work like a charm each time.

J and I both both took a whiff of it and started sucking each other's cock with such hunger and passion, the feeling was fucking indescribable. There was so much lust yet so much tenderness when our bodies became one. Whatever I felt, he felt it and we managed to create an amazing rapport between us: sucking each other's cock and tweaking each other's nipples; intertwining our bodies in rhythmic ecstasy; locking our sensual lustful lips in sheer passion.

We were moaning and moaning like studs on heat, trying hard not to spill our voices over the next room which was thinly divided by a wall partition.

There was no fucking but we were so fulfilled by this passionate exchange that all we did was suck and suck and suck, lick and lick and lick, kiss and kiss and kiss...fucking dripping pre-cum and love juices everywhere.

In the end, I took a final whiff of the poppers and let J finish me off in his mouth while he teased my erect nipples. I climaxed twice. Shooting right in his mouth first then jacking off my seed all over his face and chest.

Intense. Fucking intense.

Thanks J, you're one hot muthafuckin' stud.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...