Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Car Jerk

Was stuck in an awful jam this morning enroute to work.

Took me 50 mins instead of the usual 10 mins to get there.

I was bored.

And horny.

Started to feel myself up.

There were cars everywhere but no one seemed to notice. Everyone was focused on the road.

My bladder was full so that didn't help. My erection was rock hard.

I whipped it out and started jacking off.

Then I remember I had a condom in my bag, so I took it out and put it on.

Now the action begins. I toggled between the car's shift stick and mine, edging myself closer and closer.

The car inched forward bit by bit.

Then a sedan pulled up next to me...a hairy looking Middle Eastern guy in his suit. I looked at him and shot a load in the rubber.

He didn't see me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...