Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Married Man

I met him online.

Married. 44 years old. Professional.

Sexy, manly but soft spoken and a very sensual kisser.

Something about a married man that makes my cock hard. Perhaps it's the fact that his cock has been in some wet pussy and is now in my mouth.

The wedding band on his finger turns me on like hell, especially when it's tweaking and playing with my erect nipples and then fingering my hole.

I stay hard all the time.

He sucks a real good dick too, something that most gay guys don't do very well. And despite his gentle disposition, his raw sexual energy is apparent during our fuck sesssion.

And when he's ready, he loves to cum in my mouth. All that hot married man's cream chowder down my hungry throat. Nothing tastes better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...