Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Portman

I got a message from the portman out of the blue yesterday:

"Hey bro, how are you? Free to catch up?"

How timely I thought.

I could use a nice big black cock this afternoon.

I replied and he confirmed his time of arrival.

We hardly spoke when he arrived. Wearing a hot jacket over polo shirt, this man looked every bit of a stud that he is.

"Sorry mate, was in a middle of shaving my pubes while waiting for you...would you like to watch me finish it?" I asked.

He nodded and started undressing himself. I wish he didn't take off his white crew socks though.

I went to the bathroom to wait for him. When he came he stood by the door and looked at me. I took off my boxers to reveal a huge hardon. My cock was gorging red with blood.

"Fuck" he muttered under his breath.

I started shaving my pube while he stood there watching me. I was hard throughout.

He came over and started to ravage me. He was getting aggressive too which turned me on even more.

"Yeah, suck daddy's cock" he gnarled.

He shoved his big black cock in my mouth and fucked it royally. He didn't give a shit that I was choking and gasping on that thing.

He pulled and pinched my nipples, something that I don't normally dig but somehow with him, I was totally horny for it.

He was practically raping my mouth with his tongue and cock.

Then I got my digital camera and started filming our session. It didn't take him long before he started creaming on my shaft.

With his hot man cum, I used it as lube and stroked a major load on his statured face.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...