Wednesday, January 3, 2007

The Male Masseur

It's been a while since I last saw him.

That was a few months back.

He came for a massage but we ended up having sex. He even had some 'toys'.

Well, he showed up yesterday at my place, this time without his toys.

We kissed and I smelled his aftershave. It fired me up.

He's in his 40s, gray hair, and of mixed parentage. Married with family too.

After shower, he laid me down on the bed and started licking me all over. From the feet to the thighs, groin, torso...he simply took his time and ate me over and over again.

And when he flicked his tongue on my nipples so well I thought I was going to pass out. It was fucking intense. My cock was leaking non stop.

He then turned his body facing me so that I could suck his thick brown cock while he continued playing with my tits. I was half gagging and half moaning at the same time. My precum wouldn't stop oozing.

He then started to eat my ass and tongue fuck me. I kept his hard cock in my mouth throughout. Sucking on it and moaning like a horny fuck.

He wanted to bare back me, I said no.

I sat on his chest and jacked off, while he kept playing with my nipples.

I shot all over his chest and face.

We cleaned up, and he took a picture of my cock with his mobile phone before he left.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...