Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lunch Fuck

It's amazing how I managed not to cum for 17 days prior to today.

Yes I may be sexed up but I can put it aside for work if I had to.

Besides, I love to edge. A ball sack full of cum always make my cock sexually sensitive to touch or sight.

Anyway, I couldn't stand it today.

And because I started work late today, I decided to call the married man, whom I call Abang H.

"Yeah I'll be there before noon." he says.

"I've always wanted to do a lunch fuck with you."

He arrived just before noon and a few small talks later, we started to get it on.

Before long, he was licking and sniffing me all over, desiring me from head to toe. I liked that.

Then he asked if I had a camera. Of course I said.

He filmed me sucking his cock and then we swapped. It always gets me off to see a hot mustached man sucking cock.

He wanted to bareback me, but I said no.

He then sat on me and started jacking our cocks off together. It felt fucking hot.

Before long he started cumming his massive thick load on my hard cock. I followed suit shortly, spilling 17 days worth of hot man chowder all over my abs. It never seemed to end.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...