Monday, March 26, 2007

Sex Marathon 2

J was in town last weekend to pay me a visit.

I like J. He's one guy I could enjoy talking and spending time with even after great torrid sex.

I went to the hotel after work on Friday with my change of clothes for the weekend. Yes, I was planning to stay with him for the next couple of days.

The minute I dropped my bag, he was on his knees sucking my already erect pink cock.

I returned the favour. We were both sweaty from the hot afternoon sun but it didn't bother us. We were too busy sucking away.

Then we went to the shower room and took turns sucking each other.

Then we dried ourselves and sucked some more on the crisp white bed.

There's something about J that really gets me going. He's not tall, about 5'3" but his body is perfect. Broad shoulders, tight athletic body, beautiful chocolate tanned skin, gorgeous sensitive nipples and a fucking bubble butt to boot. Not to mention that thick juicy cock that I simply love to suck forever. I never met anyone who's so into sucking as much as I do.

Of course we kissed in between our sucking session, tongue in and out each other's throat, tasting the passion of our palates on heat. My goodness, I'm dizzy just thinking about it.

We didn't go out at all that Friday evening. We decided to make love all night, stopping for forty winks and dinner. We woke up about 5 times throughout the night, groggy and horny, kissing and 69-ing from where we left off. I love to wake up in the middle of the night with someone sucking my dick.

My cock next morning was less sore than the previous time J was here. We paced out a lot better. J is great because he's one of the most accommodating guys I've met. He's ever ready to please and ever ready to put my cock in his mouth. And his mouth feels like warm moist blanket. I cannot get enough of it.

Perhaps we have perfect chemistry. Perhaps I'm growing fond of him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...