Monday, June 4, 2007

Tantric Sex

J was in town over the weekend. It's been a while since he last visited me so needless to say, sparks flew when we started making out.

Sex is always explosive with him. He knows EXACTLY how to touch me, what 'buttons' to press etc.

We started making out on Friday afternoon...some mild kissing and petting but it got us nice and wet regardless. We then headed out for a nice dinner and then headed to a club afterwards. Didn't come home till 4.30am.

After a nice hot shower, we headed to bed. As I turned off the lights, I suddenly got really horny and started deep tongue J's mouth. If my cock was any indication that I was turned on, it was hard like a steel baton. J's cock reciprocated. For the next ten minutes we only tongued each other, our cocks firmly pressed against our stomachs, wet and wild with spasms. Our fingers constantly tweaking each other's nipples, our breaths were heavy, our moans were filled with lustful desires.

I love making out in the dark, in the wee hours in the morning, when there's nothing to distract you except your own lustful endeavours. We were kinda tired, yet kinda horny which made us even more charged up. We did everything imaginable with our mouths: licking, sucking, tonguing, flicking, tasting, kissing...everything. Our manhood: Pulsating, Hard, Wet and so full of manjuice brewing in our ball sacks, ready to burst. I couldn't feel more masculine at that point.

At one stage, J got up to pee but he couldn't do so because he was so hard. I followed him into the bathroom and started sucking him next to the toilet seat. He returned the favour. It took me literally five minutes to soften a little so that I could pee afterwards.

We must have made out for 2 hours at least because by the time we fell asleep in each other's arms, we could hear the birds chirping and dawn was in sight. We slept like babies till 2 in the afternoon on Saturday. Again, we didn't cum and headed out for lunch.

After lunch we got some groceries to cook in that night. After clearing up the dishes and washing ourselves up, I decided to put the Shisa on so that we could enjoy a nice relaxing smoke...naked. What followed was the most amazing sex that I've had in a while. We sat on the floor facing each other, chest to chest, his legs crossing on top of mine, our cocks and balls touching each other pointing skywards. There, we switched between smoking and kissing, exchanging tongues and tweaking nipples, licking, sucking...our cocks were like two molten volcanoes steaming with hot molten precum, ready to erupt. It was one of the most sensual lovemaking sessions that I could ever imagine.

J then made me sit on the couch with my legs thrown back and started to lick my tight manhole. I had to throw a cushion over my mouth so that I don't wake the neighbours. My manhole was quivering nonstop from his relentless yet pleasuring tongue. I couldn't possibly describe that out-of-this world sensation.

I told J I was ready for his cum. His sheer essence of manhood and power. I slowly sucked his turgid cock while tweaking his erect nipples. Just when I thought his cock couldn't get any thicker and harder, it did just that and I knew he was getting close. I didn't quicken my pace, instead, I increased the pressure of my suction and watch him build into a climax with slow intensity. His cock was so wet with my saliva and his precum. Within minutes I could feel his ass tighten and his cock started spasming uncontrollably as he shot right into my palate. He let out a short cry and breathed hard and heavy as I continue to draw his essence into my willing mouth. I swallowed his cum finally and let his manhood free. It was still dripping and hard.

Within minutes of recovery, he got his mouth wrapped around my cock and started milking it. His hands were all over my sensitive nipples. My cock, awfully tense from two day's worth of teasing and working out, was finally due for a well-deserved orgasm. J quickened his pace as he felt my cock tensing up and he could tell I was about to unload from my increasing loud moans...he suddenly slowed down his pace and intensified his suction. I haven't had many experiences with double orgasms but I've been fortunate enough to experience it a few times up to this stage of my life. As J draws his mouth in, my cock started ejaculating a hot load in his mouth and just as he started to savour it, a second wave of load came jetting through followed by a massive orgasm. J had to spill some load out because he was starting to choke. I nearly passed out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...