Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sauna Bliss

I generally don't do saunas. Not that there's anything wrong with it. I just never found the need to.

I have been to several saunas while I was travelling overseas and they were fun. But back home, I almost never stepped foot in one.

Until today.

I woke up feeling really restless. Charged up yet restless. Maybe it's the testosterones acting up. Maybe it's the adrenaline. I don't know but I simply couldn't get rid of it.

There's quite an infamous sauna near my work place and for some reason, the name kept popping up in my mind. I started work late today which means I could get into the sauna for some action before heading to work.

What the heck, I thought.

I drove down to the place, found myself a lot, parked the car and went upstairs. It was lunch time and the nearby restaurants were pretty packed with lunch crowd.

Saunas aren't usually known for good crowd during lunch time, but I didn't care. You'd never know what to expect with these things. An open mind and a hard cock is what you need.

I stepped in. There 2 guys seated at the lounge area with their towels on stared at me. I undressed swiftly and placed my belongings in the locker.

I walked around, trying to orientate myself. I walked past the 2 guys, one of them looked pretty hot so I made a pass at him. He responded.

I headed to the steam room only to find that it was under repair.

I opened to sauna door next to it.

Darkness engulfs the room except for the light coming from the door panel. You could hardly hear anyone breathing.

I slowly shuffled my way in and as I sat down. I noticed there were two silhouettes in the room. One started inching his way towards me. His hairy leg brushing against mine. He started moving in closer. I sat still.

He then placed his hand one of my nipples and started stroking it. He then reached his hand out to touch my cock. It was already standing erect.

As if that were a sign, he lower his head to my crotch and started sucking on it. I was amazed at how warm and moist his mouth felt and how sensual and gentle his touch was.

He then gestured me to turn and face him. I got up instead to sit next to the other guy, who was watching us all this while.

The other guy responded. Took out my towel and started playing with my tits and balls. It was the other guy's turn to watch.

He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my nape. Something which drives me wild completely. I started stroking my cock but he was greedy. He wanted to feel me all over and took my hand away from it. This went on for a good few minutes with guys coming in and out of the sauna watching me beating off.

My philosophy with sauna etiquette is that you just do what is necessary to please yourself and others will want to please you too. It's kind of ego-centric but in a good way. I touched no one but a lot of them were feeling me all over. I didn't kiss nor suck nor let anyone touch my hole. The less I did, the more I got.

At one stage I was getting about 5 guys having a go at me. I stood up the room and left the room for some fresh air. I hit the shower room to freshen up, looked at my watch.

Darn, it's time to get changed. I almost started showering but my cock wouldn't relent.

I decided to finish what I started.

I went back to the sauna and this time at the furthest corner and started beating off in front of the few guys sitting there. I couldn't make out their faces but I knew they were watching. Then one came over to play with my balls. Another walked in, saw what was happening, and came straight at me. He wanted me to follow him outside but I stood there, and didn't say a word. I was focused on myself, my pleasure, my being. I was completely self-centred at that point. I was obsessed with my ecstasy, the sound of my moans, my deep breaths, my glistening sweat...

The guy ended up staying there. He then started licking my nipple and tried to beat me off with his hand. It didn't take me long to climax, spilling my seed all over his hand...I grunted deep and hard like an animal and the rest of the guys in that room suddenly all reached out to feel my wetness, as if wanting to feel what I was experiencing. It was surreal, it was empowering, it was masculine.

I took a deep breath and gathered myself before putting my towel back on and left.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...