Tuesday, July 3, 2007

New Masseur

Hooked up with a new masseur this evening. We chatted months back but kinda lost touch. The few days saw us chatting up again.

I didn't know he was a masseur until today. Read his profile at one of the gay personals thoroughly and found out.

Anyway, we chatted and finally spoke on the phone. Sounded pretty good on the other side.

Met him at 8.30pm at a nearby train station so that he could show me the way to his house.

AR lives in a humble flat.

He laid a mattress on the floor, prepped his room a little bit before calling me to come in.

I took off my clothes and laid face down.

He's got good hands. Strong without being too hard. Good pressure.

He spent the next hour telling me interesting stories about his other customers, celebrities inclusive, of how well endowed some of them were, while kneading my back and front.

Then it came to the massage of the manhood. He was masterful with his strokes and I guess I was a little nervous at first but then he found my g-spot: my nipples.

He started working on them and within no time, my cock sprung into action like a hammer rod.

I swore I could see a smirk on his face.

He kept gripping my hardness. I was getting flushed.

I asked if I could touch him. He obliged.

We kissed and felt each other all over. He was smooth like me. And then he took off his shorts.

Massive.

He had a massive cock. Beautifully thick and hard.

I felt its fullness in my mouth. It was so juicy. He moaned.

We took turns to suck each other before I settled him on his back to suck him off. He creamed all over my lips and chin. It was a deep silent climax which he heaved a deep breath at the end of it.

My turn.

I sat across his chest. His hands were tweaking my nipples. His eyes closed, concentrating. I was jacking off and asked if I could come on his face. He smiled and nodded.

Just before I climaxed, his hand took over and started pumping my rod next to his mouth. It was a beautiful mess: spools of cum came spurting out, covering his pursed lips in pearls of white goo.

We cleaned up soon after and I left the premise after paying for his service.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...