Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Wedding Band

AK came over last night.

This was the first time we met up after months of exchanging messages online. He's based out of town and was here in town for a training conference.

38 years old. Married. 2 kids, aged 9 and 5.

I know it's bad but married men are a big turn on for me.

Just looking at that wedding band of his was enough to make me go hard.

Anyway, he checked out my place and said he liked it.

I hit the showers while he watched. Watching me lather my body and my hard cock with soap.

He never took his eyes off me.

After toweling myself dry, we started to kiss.

There's something about married men and the way they kiss and maneuver a guy's body. The notions about how married men are more matured, more seasoned, more experienced in bed are all true.

And there's no denying the desire of a married man. After years of being with the same partner, he feeds his new found lust with renewed passion, which in turn, drives me crazy.

It wasn't dramatic, it wasn't wild, it was slow, steady and ultra sensual. The way I love it. There was no rushing, no shoving, just romantic love at its finest, feeling both our bodies against each other, exchanging wet kisses and feeling each other all over. It didn't take him long to figure out my G-spot, my perky nipples were ever so responsive to his soft manly touch.

I was leaking throughout. His cock, though average was beautifully erect and stood proud. I couldn't get enough of it. Seriously. It had such a good fit in my mouth, just the right girth and length. And he knew by playing with my tits while sucking him would over make me lust and worship his manhood even more.

I asked if he would like to taste my cock. Without saying a word, he took it in his mouth and damn, his handsome moustached lips wrapped around my cock like a glove, so slowly, so gently yet savouring it like a creamy chocolate icecream. You could tell he's really selective with whom he sucks but he seems to be enjoying my cock in his mouth.

We then assumed the 69 position with me on top facing his


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as another married guy, am jackin off good to this story!! thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...