Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Roving Eyes

There's something really hot about an average looking but manly guy cruising me.

The fact that they're average looking makes them real, down-to-earth, and non-pretentious.

The cleaner at the gym I go to is a Nepalese guy. Short, small-built and honestly, not very attractive. But he greets me everytime he sees me in the morning, bothers to smile and tries to make conversation in very simple English.

I like that.

After my workout on Sunday, I headed to the washroom to wash my face before hitting the showers and there I saw him, fumbling a little nervously the minute he saw me as if I had intruded on something. He greeted me as usual but somehow something beneath his gaze caught my attention.

His hardon. In his pants. And he tried to cover it.

I just smiled at him and greeted him back, not saying a word.

Minutes later after I had my shower, I headed back to my locker and he came to me, apologizing for that little incident. I smiled again and told him it was ok.

There's something about this guy that makes me wanna do something nasty things to him. He's is in charge of cleaning the lockers in the men's room but his eyes are always roving towards mine whenever I am changing in or out of my clothes. I sometimes would deliberately strip naked in front of him, knowing that he would be trying to catch a glimpse of me. Even when his back is facing me, I know he's looking through the mirrors.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...