Monday, July 9, 2012

Down-Low Guy #01

My saga with the down-low guys continues with this 32 year old married guy whom I got acquainted online. We've been exchanging messages and photos for a while now and I decided to meet him for the first time tonight.

He's a regular Joe Blow, which I like, but he has a formidable weapon: a beautiful 6.5" cock that is both juicy and perfectly shaped.


I picked him up near my place and before he could even sit down on the couch, I started to kiss him. He responded immediately, twirling his wet tongue against mine as we breathe onto each other's skin. A great kisser.

He then did my favourite thing of caressing my nipples which got me moaning almost immediately. My cock was now throbbing inside my pants. So was his. 

We stood up and started undressing ourselves, turning turns to lick each other's lips and nipples. We kissed and kissed, our naked bodies standing before each other as our erect cocks rubbed against each other.


He started to fellate me first. I couldn't believe he even sucked a good cock. That's like double whammy. I couldn't get anywhere flaccid even if I tried to. 

I was so eager to return the favour. His cock looked even better in person. A beautiful piece of art. A real piece of manhood, probably one of the most handsome cocks I have ever seen.



I wanted this to be as intense as possible, and with a whiff of poppers, I went for it. I don't think I've sucked a piece of meat with such eagerness and lust before. He was clearly enjoying every bit of the moment as much as I did.

We both just couldn't get enough of each other's cock. We were both taking turns sucking each other at every possible positions we could. My favourite had to be the 69 position where we were both gagging and gasping from thrusting our dick down each other's throat. He was a real sport and a great player.

After rimming him for a good few minutes, I started to simulate 'fucking' him, with his legs spread wide, my cock just above his hole thrusting itself as I bend over and deep tongue his mouth.


"Would you like me inside you?" I whispered.

His eyes just stared at me, submissive yet full of charge like a wolf in heat. 

"Yes" he replied.

I lubed him up and started to penetrate him. There was little resistance even though I was careful.



One thing I absolutely enjoy doing during sex with a married man, is fucking him, especially when he is manly and sensual at the same time.


Initially I had wanted to take that fresh load off his big cock but after watching him jack off as I was fucking him, I decided to let him pump his big load onto his abs instead. It was a totally sexy and satisfying sight. 

I pulled out, took off my rubber and sat on top of his chest, cock just above his face. He played with my nipples and before long, I wanked a massive load onto his face and in his mouth. He didn't even spit it out. I kissed his sloppy wet mouth and tasted my own cum. We kissed and kissed again. 

After a quick shower, he had a few minutes to spare and so we started our first proper conversation.

There were many interesting revelations and he was pretty open about sharing them.

"I've always wanted to have my own kids" he explained when I asked him why he decided to get married.

I didn't probe any further because he started to kiss me again. He then got up and started to get dressed. His curfew is almost up. 

"I hope to see you again." he said.

I certainly hope so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photo at the top - and a great read which get the juices flowing ....

melayuhomo said...

Nice story and photos!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...