Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Proposal

Email: 

>U just come over,get your cock out and have a nice wet anonymous suck and cum..keen? it can just be anonymous...u come and i suck and u go,no need to talk or anything id really like to lick, suck, get slutty on your cock im straight mostly and bi for nice cock to suck on.... u drive? where u at now? would u wanna cum my face? your load on my face and mouth u wanna call me? my pic attached. 01X XXX XXXX<


It all happened pretty spontaneously. After a few email exchanges, and within a couple of hours, I drove to his area and met up with him. He hopped inside the car. We didn't speak apart from the initial hello. He then took me to a quiet area and got me to park there. He got out first and walked to a dark alley. I followed suit.

It was 3:20am in the morning.

He stood at the side of the alleyway, midway through the stretch. It was quite dark but I could make out his silhouette. I unzipped my pants and he immediately got onto his knees, his arms stretched out to feel my chest and play with my nipples.

I had cummed earlier on prior to chatting with him but I got hard pretty fast. His full beard was brushing against my crotch and his mouth was nice and moist. He was teasing, licking and deep throating my cock as he promised. Seems like he was waiting for it.

Within minutes, I was ready to dump my load. He stuck out his tongue and started moaning, coaxing me to cum in his mouth. I shot a rather generous second load in his mouth. He moaned even more.

We got up, shook hands and got in the car. I drove him back to where I picked him up and headed back home to get ready for work in a few hours' time.

2 comments:

melayuhomo said...

wow. nice big cock of him.

vicky said...

is this urs ? i loved it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...