Monday, January 16, 2012

The Bi Guy

Met up with a bi sexual guy for the first time after exchanging a few messages on a social website.

Early 30s, planning to marry end of the year and pretty athletic looking. And highly discreet.

He has only had sex with a guy once and even that, it's someone he knew for a long time. Also a fellow bisexual guy who's married.

This is the first time, he says, he's meeting someone outside of his social circle.

I, of course, found that very appealing.

We exchanged photos for a bit and seemed to like what we see.

He has a hot cock. And he admitted he hasn't cummed in 2 weeks.

"How do you manage to keep all that cum for 2 weeks?" I asked.

"I focus on my sports I guess. I try not to think too much about it." he replied.

For someone at the age of his sexual peak, I found that a real turn on.

He's a pure top of course, and he was very eager to fuck me. But I wasn't too keen on that as he's pretty big.



Anyway, he wasn't insistent about it, just hoping he could.

We met up around 10pm that night. 

He's not very tall but has a nice frame. Handsome in a guy-next-door way. 

The thing about most of these bisexual guys is that they often love romance and foreplay. This guy definitely loved to kiss and his cock was hard and upright the whole time.

But as I began to devour his big cock, he started getting a bit more aggressive and started to talk dirty to me, pushing my head down and stuffing my mouth with his manhood.

It got more more excited of course and then he began to fuck my mouth.

He was a little careful at first but after a few cajoling from me, he started fucking my mouth like a wet pussy.

Within a couple of minutes, he shot his first load in 2 weeks. He came so much that cum was gushing out of my mouth as he ejaculated. I was half swallowing and half choking, trying to catch my breath. 

I swallowed most of it. 

But I wanted more. I knew there was more from where that came from.

After about 5 minutes break, I started to suck his cock again and it responded almost immediately. He started to pump my mouth again but this time, he fucked even deeper and more aggressive. He even started to demean me by calling me a 'boy' as I serviced him,


He started to cum again. It wasn't a small load either considering it was his second load. I lapped it up like a good dog. He looked visibly relieved and satisfied.

By this time, I was dripping and wet and ready to pump my load but somehow I thought he still had another load in him. I know what it's like to be a virile man deprived of sex at that age. 

I joking asked if he's keen for another load. He actually said, "Gimme 10 minutes."

However, it wasn't meant to be. His girl called and asked him to pick her up at some train station. He said to he had to go.

But first, he allowed me to shoot my own big load on his chest as he played with my nipples. He stared at my face as I relieved myself.

He got dressed quickly, hugged and kissed me before heading out the door.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...