Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2 Veterans

The nice thing about having sex with older men is that they generally know what they want, and have very little hang-ups when it comes to having a good time.

Both men are in their early 50s and they both look good for their age. I usually just meet up with one of them, but for some reason, I decided to have them both 2 nights ago.

Ray came to pick me up and bring me back to his apartment. His BF arrived shortly.

There was lots of kissing, sucking, nipple play. No hang ups, just passionate love making.

I felt really comfortable and intimate with them. 

They both took turns to fuck me and stopped intermittently to rest.

I fucked Ray while his BF watched us. He's savoring every minute of it.

Ray shot his massive load while I fucked him. Then I straddled across Ray's chest and stroked my cock while they both fondled and teased my nipples. It was hot to see two pairs of hot masculine hands touching me all over.

I shot a big load on Ray's chest.

Finally, his BF came on his abs too.

We kissed and cuddled for a while before cleaning up and leaving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are one hot blogger and ur stories are so real, it's a turn on. i wish i could bump into u someday, and then u would write about us? :)

anyway, i am John, 30 indian. bun_garlic@yahoo.com is my email and YM and hope to be in touch with u if u r up for it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...