Friday, November 5, 2010

The Masseur Who Couldn't Stop Sucking

This week has been a week of reuniting with old fuck buddies.

We met up several times before and even had a threesome once.

He's a masseur, a pure bottom and an AMAZING cock sucker.

Seriously, this guy can really suck non-stop without you having to touch him and do stuff to him. He just wants a cock in his mouth and that's it.

I was in his hotel room and there were times I dozed off a little and woke up with my stiff rod still in his mouth. It felt like hours in that position. And very sexy really to wake up with someone sucking your cock.

I decided my cock need some further action. I then flipped him over and started fucking him in all kinds of positions. He's a top man's fantasy come true. Obliging, horny, sporting and willing to do as he's told. Again, you could fuck forever without him ever complaining or taking a break.

He finally sat on my cock and started riding it. He's so skillful. Manipulating and rotating his ass on my cock like a sex doll machine, grinding and pumping away. He's certainly a fit boy.

He really loved that position, a good ten minutes of solid pumping, he creamed all over my abs.

I decided to unload in his warm ass, tugging his lean svelte hairy body next to mine while squirting my seed up his crevice. I moaned loudly.

Again, I didn't have to do anything. He cleaned me up afterwards and I fell asleep in his hotel room like a baby till the next morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...