Friday, November 12, 2010

Sex Masseur

It was really a cover-up for sex for hire.

I've used him for massage before ages ago. He charged quite a bit but I decided to visit him again.

He was a lot more 'adventurous' than the last time.

First up, he was massaging me naked. Using his entire body to rub me all over.

Honestly, I just wanted a nice massage but I could feel his stiff dick harden as he slid in between my butt cheeks.

I didn't move, let him do his thing.

But there was hardly any massage. Just an attempt to turn me on.

Less than 20 mins, he flipped me over and started massaging my inner thighs and crotch. A generous application of massage oil, my rock hard cock was glistening.

Then came the manhood massage. Needless to say, there wasn't any massage. He kissed my neck and nipples and all over to arouse me even further. Then without informing me, he slipped a rubber on my cock and started sitting on it.

I could tell he just wanted to get it over it.

Well, not so fast.

I flipped him over and made him lay on his chest and then I slipped my stiff one inside his ass and pumped him for a good 10 minutes before exploding in his hole.

As methodical as a surgeon, the minute I came he removed my condom and got changed. He then pointed me to the shower room should I be interested to clean myself while he prepared himself for the next appointment...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...