Friday, November 5, 2010

Neighbour Revisits

This is bad but I just got back from the masseur's hotel early this morning and I can't sleep because my dick is hard and ready to go again.

Somehow someone must have heard me, immediately my gay neighbour, whom I've met once, messaged me out of the blue.

"What are you up to?" displayed the message.

Half an hour later, he was on my couch, knees up in the air and getting ploughed by me. He went beserk. He took constant whiffs of his poppers which got him high as my dick kept pumping away. His eyes were mad from lust, he was moaning like a crazy dog in heat. I later found out that he took some ice the night before too, which he why he was horny like hell.

I must have fucked him for an hour. It was relentless. Mornings usually make me very horny. But this was an exceptionally horny morning.

"Ahhhh, you're such a good fucker!" he cried.

He couldn't even get hard, probably the effect from the ice. But he certainly was enjoying himself.

I couldn't take it much longer, and sprayed my seed of lust deep inside his crevice. I was shaking.

The beauty of it? He didn't even need to shower, just wore his clothes and headed back to his apartment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...