Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Romantic Tough Guy & His Ex

For some reason I decided to through my little 'black book' and came aross a guy's number whom I haven't called in a long while.

He's married with 4 kids, very manly and discreet and has a big schlong.

I decided to text him, not sure if he remembers me.

He responded a few hours later and we got connected again. He seemed to have fond memories of our last tryst.

I asked if he would organize a threesome. He replied shortly with a yes. After several exchanges of messages, I found out that we're meeting his ex partner.

We met around 9pm. He still looked good, after all these years. In fact, he's gotten beefer and looked even hotter.

We went to his ex's place and got acquainted. He's a good looking guy but a little twinky for my taste. Anyway, I was pretty horny so was pretty sporting.

The twink had a nice cock and enjoyed sucking both our dicks.

The married guy also took turns taking two dicks in his mouth.

What was surprising is the fact the married guy was very sporting. Most of the time, these married bi guys just want to be serviced but not him. He was very passionate and very romantic. He loved kissing and he loved sucking, rimming, getting rimmed. He did everything.

He even got fucked by me. This guy, straight looking as hell, actually spread his beefy manly legs for me. Of course it wasn't a long fuck each time but still, it was hot as hell having my dick up his tough guy ass.

His ex looked on, surprised at this gesture and left the room shortly after. He must have felt a little jealous and left out.

The funny thing was we didn't stop making love afterwards, the both of us kept kissing and licking each other. Taking turns to deepthroat each other.

He then wanted to fuck me, real badly. I don't mind getting fucked but generally not big dicks like his. His cock had such amazing girth and strength. It looked as solid and proud as his manly stature. It was sight to behold.

But since he's been so sporting and sincere, I gritted my teeth and let his lubed cock slide in my ass. It was a challenging penetration, took us several minutes before his cock would finally edged its way fully in. It felt really hard and really full.

He was very careful enough not to injure me and yet he was firm and confident. The kissing never stopped.

I finally relented and asked him to stop. He did and started fucking my mouth until it became sore. He sprayed jets of manly straight cum all over my face and even up my nostrils.

He then returned the favour and let me do what I love best: spraying a big horny load on his manly face, with his goatee caressing my balls, and his tongue licking my shaft. It was a huge load, messing up his mouth and nose, dripping all over his neck.

We kissed and kissed and recomposed ourselves. Then we showered and left.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...