Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nervous

"You done this before?" he asked nervously.

I looked at him and smirked.

We were at the end of an unfinished one way street, at a road construction site. There was a factory was 50 metres away. The place was dark and deserted. The head lights and car engine were turned off.

I unzipped my pants and whipped out my semi-erect dick. He looked at it, nervous yet aroused at the same time.

He started playing with my nipples.

"Yeah that's the way." I whispered in his ear.

He then went down on my cock and brought it to life. But it was short lived as he was conscious about getting caught. I could see he was torn between lust and uncertainty.

Next came his tongue and it started twirling around my left tit. It was soft and wet yet teasing. My cock went rock hard.

He then placed his hand on my other nipple and tweaked it ever so sensually.

With his tongue on one side and his hand on the other, there was no turning back.

I moaned loudly as I spilled the cum all over my abs, squeezing the last drop of cum right onto it. I was still catching my breath minutes after.

He was all horned up but he didn't cum.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"Hell yeah." I replied.

After a quick clean up, I drove him back home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...