Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Phone

The phone rang.

He answered.

It was his wife.

They seemed to be talking about some domestic stuff. Like what time he'd be home and when he'd be picking up the kids from school.

To her, it was just another usual phone conversation with her husband.

To him, it was about maintaining composure as his thick juicy cock is getting sucked while talking to her.

I could hear his every word, every breath, and even the murmurings on the other end while I feasted on his mouthful manhood. He didn't go soft, not one bit.

In fact at one stage, he started to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth because I was sucking it too carefully. He grabbed my head with one hand and started to mouth-fuck me. And all this while he kept talking to his wife as if he was in the office. That only turned me on even more.

I was dripping.

The phone call finally ended. I was so turned on I had to have his manly cock inside me. I laid on my back on the sofa and he slowly inched his big cock into my crevice. I rarely have such a big cock inside me but I just got to have it.

The initial pain quickly turned into pleasure as he slowly rode my ass. The amazing thing about his dick is that it felt so cushiony even though it was hard. He started increasing his pace and intensity. It didn't take me long to shoot a string a hot warm cum across my stomach while he unloaded his 3 day cum load deep inside my ass.

We kissed. He pulled himself out, cleaned himself, took a quick shower, put on his clothes and headed back straight to his wife and kids.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...