Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Ayurvedic Experience Part 2

I made a spontaneous decision to go for a massage this early Sunday afternoon.

I arrived at my appointment slightly late but my therapist was already waiting for me.

While I was undressing myself, he came in and greeted me with a smile. There's such a gentle disposition about him. He then told me he's going back to India for a couple of months for a break.

I've always had the hots for him. He's not extremely handsome but he's definitely very masculine. His chest and forearms are covered with this even coat of manly fur that's really sexy. Not to mention his big and bold mustache.

There's always a point during the course of the massage where he would rapidly run his fingers all over my body which causes a highly erotic tingling sensation down my nerves. And he seems to focus quite a bit on my erogenous zones, i.e. scrotum and nipples. And he stops just when my body is fully responding to the touch. Frustrating indeed. I'll always end up with this helpless raging hardon and nowhere to go.

Anyway, usually before the end of the treatment comes a steam bath where one sits in this body bag with pipe-in steam and lets the steam detox the whole body for about 20 minutes.

When he finally came in to wipe my glistening naked body dry, he asked if I enjoyed my massage. I said yes of course. But for some reason he stood next to my naked self a little longer than expected.

Fuck it, I thought to myself. He's going back to India soon, probably to get married even. It's now or never.

I asked if I could suck his dick.

He seemed a little puzzled and wasn't sure if I was being serious or not. I rubbed his crotch gently to erase any doubt of my proposition.

"Now?" he asked.

He was a little apprehensive at first because his fellow therapists were all in the adjacent rooms. But I assure him it'd be a quick one.

He pulled his pants down to reveal a beautifully shaped cock, sturdy and masculine, just like him. The most amazing thing about it, is how clean and nicely scented his crotch was. I was sucking on it like a candystick and it responded in its full glory within seconds. It was long and hard, with a nice bulging red head that was so inviting.

I looked up as I sucked him. He had a look of concentration on his face and his hairy forearms would occasionally brush against my face. He was indeed a very sexy man.

Soon I could feel him tighten legs and thighs and as I looked up again, this time, there was no hiding his expression. A climatic release of hot warm cum from this hunky stud of a man was represented by the sheer ecstatic look of his face. It was nothing short of HOT.

His load even tasted very clean, even though I didn't swallow, the aftertaste was rather pleasant. Such a fine specimen of a man he was.

We both quickly got dressed as his colleague starting asking for him from across the other room.

I asked him if he enjoyed that.

"Yes sir," he nooded with a smile.

What a charmer. I had to kiss those lips before shaking his hands and saying goodbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there, pls let me know, where this massage centre located..cheers

merovax said...

yeah..where is this placE?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...