Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gym Suck

What's wrong with me these days?

I just had an encounter at the park less than 12 hours ago and now I'm at the gym, feeling all horned up again.

And then he showed up. The same guy whom I had an encounter with in the shower cubicle the last time.

That was it. I couldn't concentrate on my workout. I was on lust mode.

I actually went straight to him while he was on the threadmill and propositioned him.

"Would you fancy a little action now?" I asked him.

He seemed a little baffled, as if he heard me wrongly.

I repeated my proposition. He was game.

We had to be careful because the cleaners in the men's changing room was cleaning the cubicles. While they weren't looking, we ducked into one of them and started kissing each other frantically.

He's got an amazing cock. Like a premium cut of a grade A airflown beef. Juicy and thick. It was really satisfying.

We were taking turns sucking each other. It was a hot scene. If anyone were to peer from the outside, they would see two pairs of legs, one sitting on the toilet seat and facing the other.

He sucked really good too. And he looked damn really hungry for it too. It was the one of the best five minutes of sex.

He was the first to cum. And in my mouth. The expression on his face was priceless. Horny like fuck but couldn't utter a sound. Spat the warm load out.

My turn next. I didn't expect it but he too sucked the entire load off my cock and then spat it out.

Getting out was tricky. There was someone at the sink. Thankfully he was at the corner and we quickly made our way out of the cubicle unnoticed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...