Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Feet, Pits and Sweaty Crotch

Him: Don't wash your dick and ass when you get home. I want them sweaty.

Usually, the guys all like them clean but not him. And he's got a major foot fetish as well.

He could spend hours just licking and sucking my toes and feet. He tells me I've got good feet. Most of the guys find it ticklish when he licks them, but not me. I actually find it pretty erotic.

He then started taking off my work clothes and started sniffing my musky pits. He moaned a sigh of satisfaction. He then took off my underwear and started sniffing it. Same reaction. Then came the unwashed dick that's standing proud before him. He took a whiff of it and gave a horned up expression. That made me so damn horny and my dick got even harder.

He spent minutes just sniffing it. He seemed to enjoy every sniff. He then took the whole dick down his throat. Pure bliss. He was certainly savouring the moment.

Unexpected phonecalls came from work and while talking to my colleague over the phone, he continued to play with my cock, feet and nipples. My cock remained hard.

I then fucked him, while spitting on his face. He wanted more. I messed his face up with my saliva while riding him. Nothing turns me on more than a man enjoying his slutty fetishes. I couldn't last any longer. I took out my condom and sprayed my 5 day load on his face and mouth and gave my deepest moan of gratification. He gave a big glint in his eyes. He was satisfied.

Then while smacking his lips eating my fresh warm load off his face, he asked me to spit on him while he orgasmed. Almost instantly, he shot his cummy load on his abs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...