Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fuck Buddy

He's still the best fuck buddy I've got.

He's starting to roid up so he looks even better now. Broad shoulders, tight arms, the works. And he's a pure manly bottom, all the better.

Known him for a few years now and sex has always been great. He's just happy to suck on that hard cock, lick my nipples, ass, everywhere. He doesn't need me to do much to him, except to reward him with wet sloppy kisses and spit on him occasionally. And he could go on for hours.

"I haven't been penetrated for four weeks," he informed me.

Nonetheless, when my dick is inside him, it rode like a well-slicked engine. I must have fucked him straight for an hour, first on top of him and then sideways on the couch. He moaned and asked for more. A fine man pussy he had.

Since it was a working day the next day we decided to wrap it up. He started licking my tit, playing with the other one and jacking me off at the same time. He's definitely good with his hands and mouth.

"I want to taste your cum this time, can I?" he asked politely.

How could I refuse?

He started tightening his grip and out came a thick gush of cum followed by several others. He thought it had ended with that big load but I haven't actually 'orgasmed' yet. I was actually having my second orgasm as he continued to stroke my cock. I thought it wasn't going to end. A massive load, and an awesomely intense session.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...