Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Pheromone Exchange

You know some days you just feel downright confident and cocky, whether it's due to a good workout or some series of good events, or perhaps your testosterone levels are really high and you're emitting a healthy dose of pheromones.

Went to a furniture store yesterday and the cute assistant, I believe a Filipino, was checking me out while showing me the latest catalogue. I wasn't even trying to cruise him.

You know when there's a little spark of tension in the eyes. I love that.

He's got a nice built, not too tall but broad and tanned with a short spunky hair that makes him look very smart. He spoke well too. Nice. We exchanged glances but I stopped there.

Sometimes, the chase is much more fun than the conquest.

***

After work, I went to at neighbourhood shopping centre to grab some dinner and to get some stuff. On the way to the washroom, I saw this hunk of a Malay chap.

Tall, at least 1.8m, probably in his early 30s, broad and tanned with a good solid built. He was in some sort of a uniform, like a personal chauffeur or bodyguard to some wealthy Datuks, and he looked like he was waiting on them.

As I was passing him, he looked up and we both acknowledged each other with a smile. He's got a real nice facial structure and manly features that I felt a spark the minute he caught my eyes. Our gaze lasted a bit longer that it should.

As I got out from the washroom, I saw him walking past again but this time he actually turned his head to look at me and smiled again. It's not often you meet hunks like that who reciprocates with a winning smile.

It was a good day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...