Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Father-To-Be

Sometimes I wonder what goes inside the mind of these so-called bisexual men. They seem to think I drive them crazy but honestly, I think they're just sexually frustrated that they can't be who they really want to be. 
 
I met PH online years ago when he was only dating his then girlfriend. He's pretty athletic, has a nice clean sporty look, tanned and has a nice long thick cut cock. Upon first look, you would never tell he's into guys but whenever he's with me, he shows a rather different side of him. He becomes very aggressive and verbal. 
 
Me: Hey 
 
PH: Hi Bro 
 
Me: How's life? 
 
PH: Doing good...how's yours? 
 
Me: Good man, how's married life? 
 
PH: Great...daddy-to-be this month 
 
Me: Congrats. Boy or girl? 
 
PH: Boy 
 
Me: Nice 
 
PH: Tq bro. Thinking of ur sexy body with leather like a sex slave now. I bet you are a really good sex slave. 
 
Me: You think so? 
 
PH: Yes...I like to see in the leather outfit...make me wanna rape you like before, hear u moaning n begging for my sperm to swallow like a pig 
 
Me: Tell me more 
 
PH: I will make u beg for my dick.i use u as many i want..u just a sex pet to me..I will finger fuck u while u get tied. 
 
Me: Yeah 
 
PH: Yea be my good dog..lick my body starting my toe 
 
PH: I wanna see ur bubble butt n ass hole pic..sexy 
 
Me: You really want that? 
 
PH: Yes boy...when u wanna be my dog? 
 
PH: U like to drink piss? 
 
PH: I still remember u licking my armpit..make me so horny 
 
PH: Your nipples and asshole taste like heaven

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...