Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My First Orgasm

I was sexually curious at a young age. I remember when I was around 8 or 9,  I would often have erections but didn’t know what it was, except that they felt oddly pleasurable.

One day, I was flipping through the dictionary randomly and came across the word 'condom'. I didn't understand the meaning of it so I asked my older brother what it was. He explained to me that it's a kind rubber contraception worn by a man during intercourse to prevent a woman from getting pregnant.

For some reason I became obsessed with that word and started to fantasize about what a condom looks like over a penis and how it would feel.

One day, I accompanied my siblings to the provision shop to replenish some household items for the house.

While they shopped, I wandered around the store. My eyes suddenly caught sight of a box with rows of small packs in it. Thinking it was candy, I picked it up. Except it wasn't.

It reads: Durex Fetherlite. Condoms. 3's.

I was blown away. I thought condoms were only available in Western countries. I didn’t think I'd find them here.

I kept staring at the pack in my hand. 

I got to have this. But how?

I don't know what came over me that day but for the first time in my life, I shoplifted.

I was too curious to find out what a condom feels like that I didn’t think of the consequences of getting caught. I quickly placed the packet in my pocket when no one was watching. 

My heart never pounded faster. My hands were shaking. My mind was going crazy. I thought I was going to pass out from the adrenaline.

I couldn't wait to leave the store. I waited impatiently for my siblings to pay up at the check-out counter. 

"Need anything?" my brother asked while queuing up. 

I shook my head, trying to play it cool but I was starting to have second thoughts about the terrible thing I just did. I took a deep breath and held my nerves. When we finally left the shop, I breathed a deep sigh of relief.

The minute we stepped home, I headed straight to the bathroom on the pretext of wanting to take a shower.

I fished the pack of condoms right out of my pocket. I opened the wrapper, took one out and stared at it for the first time in my life. It was plain looking but it felt smooth to touch.

I tried to slip it over my boyish cock, but I became so excited that my hands started to tremble so much that I fumbled a few times. 

Once I managed to slip it on, I started to play with my cock and within seconds, it started to engorge and fill up the rubber.

What an amazing feeling!

Behind the sliding door of the bathroom was a full length mirror. I got myself wet and lathered myself with a bit of shower gel and then proceeded to slide my cock up and down the mirror while kissing my own reflection.

It felt so good and slippery that I kept thrusting myself against the mirror. I could feel an intense sensation starting to build up and I didn’t want it to stop.

Then it happened.

Without warning, a wave of pleasure suddenly swept over me, engulfing my whole body. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn't make a sound. I was overwhelmed by the sensation and I felt my body convulsing for a good 15 seconds in intense pleasure.

I felt something discharged from my cock but I wasn't sure what it was.

What just happened? 

I removed the condom and saw that my penis was covered in a clear gooey substance.

It wasn't blood or pee or something that I recognized.

I tried to wash up but my dick was too sensitive to touch. I twitched at the slightest touch of it. And it was still leaking that gooey substance.

I started to panic. Have I injured myself?

I quickly got out the shower, dried myself and headed straight to bed, hoping that a nap would restore everything back to normal. 

Well, it sure did. And the minute I woke up I started to masturbate all over again. 

That was 30 years ago. Funny how we never forget certain milestones in life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...